SLIDER

Friday 12 September 2014

In limbo

So at the moment I'm moving around trying to settle into my new uni house. I've come up here quite early but it's given me enough time to do everything I need. At the same time it means I'm also in the process of getting some new equipment to make blogging that much easier, as I can't always have someone taking pics for me and that. Soooo in the meantime (only for a little bit) I'll be behind the camera posting about uni life, outfit essentials, what I'm wearing here and there and giving some beauty tips too.
I'll still be posting as often as I do so subscribe to your left (under the bloglovin icon) >>>> and stay updated with what I've got coming up.
Thanks for understanding y'all .xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design