SLIDER

Sunday 21 September 2014

Dusting off autumn

Yaaaas. Well not really because I still don’t feel like it’s autumn let alone winter and I’m just here like I’m ready to layer! Anyway one piece that I’ve managed to ‘debut’ is my duster coat. It’s such a lovely piece to have for someone like me because its quite light but adds that element of autumn readiness. So basically I get to layer without it being to heavy/warm.

Keeping it simple I wore my boyfriend t-shirt tied up sort of like a make shift crop top– it’s been one of my like go to looks and can pretty much be done with any top. I’ve had a random preference for crew necks recently too but yeah. And my joni jeans in this acid grey help keep the outfit monotone but not too dark.

Boots in this season you can’t go wrong, I love my Chelsea ones and honestly they go with everything so no problems there.


Hope you likey .xo

Duster – Topshop
Jeans – Topshop
T-shirt – Primark
Boots – Dorothy Perkins
Rings – H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design