SLIDER

Saturday 27 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas | Day 3

DAY 3 - REACH FOR THE THIGH

I finally got my boots y'all yaaaaay! They still aren't as high as I would like them to be but hey I got my babies and that's all that matters, I missed out on a pair H&M did and have been living in regret since, y'all know how it is I was literally haunted and have been searching ever since. Took a trip to the west end and they were honestly comfortable and easy to walk in the whole way. No I didn't go out like this but my black leggings got in the way of the photos so yes I stripped. I love this jumper and honestly i've been trying to feature it for like ever but it's all good you know I still likey. Any this is late so I'm keeping it short and sweet. Oh and talking about sweet see the Naija fanta down below just mmmmm.

Hope you likey
.xo
Jumper - H&M; Boots - La Moda


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design