SLIDER

Monday 22 December 2014

Gaya

Introducing Gaya Cosmetics

This isn't sponsored just me sharing the good news because I love y'all.

Excited is not even the word. So I'm not that big on make up, well not as much as you would expect. I love a bargain and usually stick with what I know and keep it moving. Now imagine this. Casually walking through the bullring with Sarah (in Birmingham for those who are less familiar with the town) and get stopped by a lovely lady at one of those stand alone counters. Now shock horror we actually stopped and let her say what she had to say. People it doesn't stop there, not only did we try the product, we bought it! Lord take me now.

So you know something is so right its wrong, from when I actually purchased a powder foundation (team liquid usually) but it's also a concealer too. She said that and I said 'you lie' honestly I did, then she put it on me.

It feels so smooth and so light and literally all I could think about was using it in summer. Perfect way to control shine and still have coverage plus it's a natural UV filter she said. At the moment they are doing an offer and let me tell you the prices aren't cheap but it's so worth it and that's coming from me (as bargain crazy as I am). Not only did she apply it for me but I was able to try it myself buffing it in with a brush and using a smaller brush and more powder to create a concealed look. Really quick, easy and build-able look.

If you genuinely want an all in one foundation, concealer, skin protector etc. that gives not only a flawless finish but reduces shine then this is your new friend. Not only that with this product you can mix colour to create your perfect shade and this is a service that is provided all year round...which means come winter or summer when most of our shades fluctuate they cater to changing your colour to suit your tone at the time. I know it should be illegal.

This product is new and exclusive and something not a lot of people know about it and at the moment it is only available in one place in the UK (Birmingham) but do look out new branches will be opening very very soon. It's a lot pricier online, I would suggest going and trying it if you can. This is honestly a gift from me to you.

Hope you likey
.xo

Gaya Cosmetics' Mineral Makeup is made of 100% natural ingredients, including Mica, a natural ingredient with medicinal qualities; Titanium Dioxide, a natural UV filter; and Zinc, which absorbs moisture and heals the skin. All of our mineral makeup products are chemical-free, Paraben-free and fragrance-free, and are enriched with natural ingredients that benefit and treat the skin. The skincare line is enriched with powerful vitamins, minerals, oils, herbs and acids that work in synergy to add elasticity and moisture, preserve the skin's texture and reduce visible signs of ageing.
I went for the VIP package which includes, my foundation shade (10 - their darkest) a choice or bronzer or blush (I chose blush, my dark skin isn't a fan on bronzer too tough) a brush worth £28 in itself and a VIP card giving you 20% for life. Yes Life.
Not the best picture head scarf and all I so wasn't ready but it shows off the finish well. No filter and no other face products -foundation etc. It makes my pores look smaller! Oh and pardon my laptop it doesn't want to allow this picture to rotate sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design