SLIDER

Friday 26 December 2014

12 Days Of Christmas | Day 1

DAY 1 - CHINA, CHINESE & BUNS

Ni Hao everybody so Christmas 2014 has come and gone but obviously I have to keep it going so I've decided to do the twelve days of christmas. I don't know about y'all but I really hope I'm not the only one that didn't realise the twelve days started on christmas day, guess it makes sense though. So in these twelve posts I'll be showing you anything and everything from daily outfits to food and restaurants, keeping up with Boxing day and New year sales, fashion, beauty and more.

Everyday I'll have a 'one to watch' item, website or something worth checking out, so be sure to scroll to the bottom of each post.

From me to you Happy holidays.

Hope you likey 
.xo

This was my go to outfit for my journey back home to London for the holidays.
 I usually don't wear shirts but gravitated to this one whilst getting dressed. Yeah I usually don't plan my outfits too tough but this worked. Giving my scalp time to breeeeathe I've opted for braids for a little while. The oriental print of the shirt made me want to have a top knot styled bun. Never done it before, but love that it can be as messy, slanted, high, low or neat as you want it to be and it stays put! no pins or extra bands needed. My nails are growing so well so I'm a happy bunny just trying to keep protecting them and such, grey nails weren't planned but hey matching matching.

Outfit Details - Shirt - Vintage; Leggings - H&M; Watch - Casio.

Let the eating commence, amongst the food prep and all we decided to have a 'little' take out before christmas, Kung Po to vermicelli it was all welcome in my stomach. I just realised writing this chinese food, Chinese inspired prints it all came together nicely.



One to Watch

Just Fab
Get 20% off your first item and free delivery. Sign up to get a boutique tailored just to your taste with new items added every new month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design