SLIDER

Friday 26 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas | Day 2

DAY 2 - CALL ME RUDOLPH

IT'S CHRISTMAS! Or at least it was a couple hours ago. Day two people, now y'all know I don't wear colour too tough but this is as Christmassy as my travelling wardrobe was ha. Christmas was lovely as always, bless my little bro who though he didn't get any present (he's 7) his face was epic in the morning. Not a lot of cooking to be done this year so I opted to keep it cosy but presentable. My twinnie came to visit.! Honestly all I heard was knocking on the front door then the windows I was going to run away but hey ho it was my gumdrop. Obviously when in each others presence what best to do - than to talk about our feelings and stuff - than to take photos!

And trust that the one picture I didn't take was of the food! Ah well y'all know how it goes Insta will enlighten you enough. The drinks were flowing. Had the Guinness punch, disaronno the baileys, flemish and the king Supermalt. It was too funny with the music, the dancing and the constant turn up for Jesus (Can I get an Amen)

Hope you likey
.xo

Outfit Details: Jumper - Zara; Jeans - Topshop; Lipstick - RiRi Woo.

One to watch

UniDays
Students this is the easiest way to know which stores are giving students discounts. For exclusive information on who and when extra perks are available sign up for uni days or download the app on your phone. Don't need to worry about losing that NUS card again

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design