SLIDER

Monday 1 September 2014

No added colour


I've never really been one to wear that much colour, if anything I keep it neutral you know simple. Then again I do have my moments. So the main item of choice here is my black and white stripped shirt (donated to me by my sister because she didn't like the fit yay) I always love having an unexpected item added to my wardrobe.

It's pretty rare to see my in a skirt too but sometimes expand right. It's an imitation leather skater skirt which I think worked well and matching the outfit. The shoes were just a coincidence really but keeping with the theme I though why not and what better lipstick colour to wear but red! - couldn't find my hot pink tbh - but for me red always works as an accent with these two tones. I pretty much injected colour in odd places peek the neon underneath.

A/W is definitely here like the weather taking these was so drab had my background looking blah but whatever if I was to wait for the weather i'll have y'all waiting forever!


Hope you likey.
.xo

Hat - H&M
Shirt - Sheinside
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Watch - Urban outfitters
Bag - H&M (my favourite)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design