SLIDER

Sunday 7 September 2014

Cropped & Fitted

If only you knew the struggle to find a pair of trousers that fit!  I have quite a small waist (size 6) so like honestly apart from my Joni jeans I find it difficult to find bottoms that fit my waist and the rest of my legs and bum. With skirts it’s that much more simple because I just focus on my waist, but honestly its no fun having that little gap above my bum because the trousers don’t sit correctly.

So when I came across these trousers I was like GAH they fit! Literally I’ve wanted a pair for so long. I would have preferred if I could wear it with a belt but either way I had to grab these ones first – I’ll still be searching to be honest- and they’re high waisted so yeah proper bonus and happy days. I like pairing it with a crop top because it is genuinely high waisted and just looks good really. I drape my duster cardi, which I’m obsessed with, over the top for some cover on the cooler days and have a big bag as per usual. The tan and grey together works for me and with some flats - I call these ones my pretty shoes I love that they're patent- it’s a comfortable outfit for busier days. Honestly sometimes I get tired of jeans and sway away from leggings so these are such a staple to have.

Pardon the printed bra but honestly for a strapless bra it is gold and it was only £5 yay!

Hope you likey
.xo

Duster Cardigan – Primark
Crop top – H&M
Trousers – Dorothy Perkins
Shoes – Topshop
Bag – H&M
Watch & bracelet – Michael Kors
Rings - H&M & Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design