SLIDER

Sunday 28 September 2014

Gothic touches

My face is like bish whet



So as soon as I posted last week talking about autumns late arrival like oh my gosh the next I was walking around with a coat on. Honestly I can’t say I’m upset about it all but hey man what a change. So this piece right, I found it at work well I say I found it but technically I saw it on display and thought hey I want one; so yeah long story short they brought them back and obviously I had to get one. Everyone grabbed one. IT’S JUST SO NICE! As you can see it’s not as fitted as a lot of my other pieces but it does fit quite well, it’s a really nice thick texture that does hug the body but not like a typical body-con piece would. As soon as I saw it I thought of how good it would look with some thigh high boots but seeing as I haven’t found a pair just yet I thought I would pair them with my heeled ankle boots to bring the whole outfit together. 

Chunky necklace for the high neckline and you know how I love my hats so I thought why not; I was feeling so gothic today as you can see black lipstick and all but yeah lool threw my duster coat on to look a bit more put together and yeah.

 Hope you likely

.xo

Jumper dress - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
My go to Tights - Primark
Hat - H&M
Necklace - Ebay

Photo cred: My babes Sarah the lighting sucked but she made it work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design