SLIDER

Sunday 7 September 2014

20 Facts about me



So I was actually tagged on Instagram to do this but thought it made sense to do it here also.
  1. I am Nigerian with a dash of Sierra Leone.
  2. I've been learning and trying to continue learning Mandarin and Japanese maybe.
  3. I can't ride a bike and practically can't swim (tragic I know)
  4. I'm a graphic designer in the making.
  5. I'm probably like 5"6 could be 5"7 but who knows maybe I lied.
  6. For a looong time I wanted to be a midwife like babies and hospitals excite me aaaah.
  7. I'm odd like noticeably random and like forever away with the fairies, it's a wonder how people understand me.
  8. Im forever making new phrases and probably make more noises than I say words when I speak like I'm very expressive and talk more with my body and gestures than anything else.
  9. I love greys anatomy I could watch it forever.
  10. I love like looooove food I don't think there's anything I don't like. Okay i'm getting around sushi but usually if I don't like something I tend to find a way to like it in the end. Food makes me happy like honestly just offer me food and if i share a wing with you...I love you that's that. mmmm.
  11. I say i'm really cultured, others say i'm 'aff' to be honest most people find it hard to believe I was born here so that says a lot. Stay rooted init.
  12. I'm a thinker like not even that I'm an over-thinker so analytical about everything.
  13. I'm a Pisces
  14. I'm very soul orientated and rely on my intuition and 'third-eye' quite a lot. Psychic or 'witchy' as my friends say, I definitely have my moments.
  15. Christian by birth and by choice.
  16. I'm in love with MJ. Liberian girl, smooth criminal and who is it, just a few that work wonders for me. If i love a song i usually love it for life.
  17. I am frequently mistaken for being East African and have been called almost every African country possible.
  18. I'm extremely family orientated, they are my backbone and I hope to have my own big family one day.
  19. I'm such a dog in so many ways, like I can be so mannish sometimes and my senses are crazy.
  20. I had my appendix taken out when I was like 4/5 after I had just come out of the hospital with a chest infection. I was in hospital for months but it was AWESOME.
So yeah I'm crazy but such is life thats just 20 out of 100's ha.

 Hope you enjoyed.
.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design