SLIDER

Sunday 24 August 2014

What's new Pussycat

               

Heya, so it was one of those days where I tried on like two other outfits and then reverted back to black. Typical but its pretty much what I do if I can’t find anything else but want to feel…good you know. So yeah, this dress is definitely more for autumn/winter its quite a thick PU material so I’m always quite warm in it.

Usually pieces in this material don’t really fit well, but this piece was definitely a nice change. I didn’t layer too tough just some really thin tights and my bag (full of stuff). My hat like I honestly love this hat, the ears are too cute, it always has me feeling all feline and that, especially when I have short hair; plus its good to put on when I’m rushing and have no time to style my hair.

I pretty much styled my outfit around the dress like I always do and actually wore this to work, which says a lot about how comfortable it is. Simple accessories let the dress do the talking, and dark lipstick made it that much more ‘catwomanesque’.

Hope you like it.
xo

Cat ear hat - Dorothy Perkins
Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Tights & Necklace - Primark
Casio watch - ASOS
Bracelet - Amsterdam
Bag - H&M
Shoes - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design