SLIDER

Sunday 10 August 2014

Dupes make me happy

Why window-shop when you own this.

I can’t be the only one to see an item and wonder if there’s cheaper out there. So following my natural desire to find a bargain I’m always on the search for a good deal, from anything between my winter coats, to my next foundation.

There are so definite trendsetters out there who pave the way for other companies to create products very similar, but a lot more affordable and well who am I to complain.

That’s where the beauty of ‘make-up’ revolution comes into play.
Launched not too far back in March this year, the new make up brand is not the 'newest' but genuinely affordable and absolute quality (from what i've seen).

Now we know of existing affordable brands out there but their colour range and pigmentation are easily questionable leaving us going back to the originals.
A friend of mine mentioned this to me and compared it to the infamous urban decay palette, which obviously left me wondering how good it could be.
I’m no make up guru, and so the price that comes with the naked palette is understandably too steep. I love my neutral shades but not at that cost.

So me being me, I couldn’t remember the name but knew it was stocked at superdrug.  So here I am searching online and there it was. So basically lets just say my order is being made.

Not the clearest of images but you can see the similarities between the naked palette (1) and make up revolution iconic 1. The names literally match up (cheeky) so if you have a favourite UD palette you know which one to go for.

I haven’t received my products yet to do a swatch and I can’t find it in any stores yet! But either way if you’re looking for a uncanny dupe I would definitely say visit the Superdrug website (or if any can find it the store) and see what you find. There is so much more than the eyeshadow palettes with their foundation range catering to dark skin too but I'm a bit skeptical with that, we'll see though.

The prices are from literally £1 and the palettes £4, no wonder my basket was so full.

Photo credits: Superdrug website & Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design