SLIDER

Thursday 29 January 2015

Stacking & Stocking | Winter

So as you all are very much aware this winter doesn't seem to be going anywhere, and whilst I would love to be stocking up on SS15 clothes (even though I kind of am) it all seems a bit far fetched. So here's to "enjoying" the winter weather whilst it lasts. This is part of my haul for winter clothing, trying to ensure I have a versatile range of coats (as needed) and making sure there are enough jumpers, tops and turtlenecks for me to pick and mix with. Obviously footwear comprises of nothing but black boots.! From the thigh highs to the ankle boots. Literally there's nothing better for this weather. Keeping accessories to a minimum and leaving the clothes to do the talking.

Some of my posts to come will show me styling some of these pieces clearer, displaying how I'll be dressing and defo layering this winter. Keeping the colours neutral and seasonal, but playing with textures lengths and thickness/material; I wouldn't call it the essentials as such but it is definitely doing me justice.

Hope you likey.
R. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design