SLIDER

Monday 6 October 2014

Camouflage - One with nature

Upset because I couldn't sit on the tree too much MOULD!
I wasn't hugging the pillar I almost fell loool - good back view anyway.
Chow Chow dog (I believe) - I made him poop guys oo

So not that I was actually wearing camouflage but guys like I was just blending in with nature, the clothes, the bag, my hair ha. So it was one of those impromptu days and honestly it was so fun, so yeah that’s why there’s so many photos. So like I love animals and that but even I didn’t expect to see so many random animals that day. The owl right, photos just don’t do its eyes or it’s size justice. And the dog! So big and It’s fur was exactly like a teddy I had (and still have somewhere) when I was younger. Honestly had to have a moment and reminisce.

So had a day in Leamington Spa, it was so nice up there like you know sometimes branch out and go away from places you know.  Food galore mmmm, simple burger on a cold day is just happiness in a bun. I managed to take some photos too but honestly finding good lighting these days is so hard! Cue an upgrade to my camera I guess. I was also inspired – thanks to Sam & Sarah – to extend my blog so look out for that y’all.

The jumpsuit is probably so common right now and usually I like to leave a trend or item to die down before I get my own but this colour is just mmmmmm (khaki but looks grey here) I’m just loving it and obviously you can’t go wrong with a jumpsuit, so it’s a win-win really and the price is an absolute bargain (I need a black one ASAP). In a size 6 I’m surprised I could still move around, it has like a saggy crotch hope that’s the piece and not me but apart from that I love it.

P.S. blame it on the bum or not, the buttons come undone sometimes, so yeah be careful not to do a Marilyn Monroe.

Hope you likey.
.xo

Jumpsuit – H&M
Boots – Dorothy perkins
Bag – H&M
Watch - Casio


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design