SLIDER

Thursday 9 April 2015

90's Baby | Pull & Bear

Heeeey everyone.! Its hasn't been long but I feel like it's been yonks.! Let me just get into it anyway. So y'all know Rachel has been away on holiday and what not which was honestly so awesome. But even bigger news I have finally made a YouTube channel WOOP.! If you go to YouTube and type in 'insideherbox' it will come up for y'all to see. It's slow progress but honestly it's been s much fun.

Obviously I can't neglect my first love, so here's me channeling my inner 90's being. To be fair I was born right in the middle of the 90's and I was just feeling myself it doesn't get better than the high waisted jeans and crop tops, brown lipstick and all.! These jeans are life like I managed to get them whilst away and mate they are the best bargain that's happened to me in the longest time. €4.99 people but that was not the original price people it was originally €39.99. Let's just all have a moment and appreciate the beauties. 

Till next time cupcakes. Love y'all
Hope you likey .xo


Primark Crop top | Pull & Bear jeans | Dorothy perkins boots | Casio watch | Primark belt

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think.?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design